And I thought I looked bad after I get out of the shower! The poor thing gets so embarrassed.So everywhere we go we hear the same comment...."Saw you on TV!" Yes our family ended up on a commercial here locally for United Way. This is just the stock picture so they made it look a little better for the commercial. Jeff is on the board of United Way and is set to be the President of the board for 2010. He really loves the United Way and puts a lot of time into helping were he can.
Well Dayne turned 9! Can't believe how old he is getting. He is such a great kid and just full of excitement for life. We just had a little birthday party here at the house, pirate themed with a big treasure hunt outside. We have this great open space with rocks and trees to climb in which creates a wonderful boy play area.(That's my brother Russ on the couch)
Dayne has been playing basketball right now and also got to go on a field trip with his school yesterday up to Mt. Bachelor and they went snow shoeing. He loved it!
Ali is my little angel. She has been enjoying all her new friends in our new ward at church and loves her gymnastics. She is really growing up and is the light of our home.
Pinewood Derby's! I have determined that I am not a good car maker. Dayne still says he loves me but for the second year in a row our car did not do the best. But at least I have a son who always finds the positive. He said to me "That's OK mom we still had a great time".
3 comments:
Kitsi-
You have a blog! Can I add you to my blog? You can totally add me! So excited I found this!
Alisha
Great photos! And I love your family portrait on the header.
I'm glad to see your dog is still alive! :) I rarely watch commercials so I didn't even know you guys were famous. I'll be on the lookout.
Post a Comment