Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Utah


My wonderful sister in law invited me to come stay with her for Women's Conference at BYU. So my mom and I took the kids and went down to American Fork, UT for a few days. We had a great time. The kids got to play with their cousins while the women were able to spend a few days being spiritually revived.

They have a community pool that is just awesome. Indoor slides just at the local rec center. I think our town needs to take advise from this place. My kids were never board.

After a hard day of playing the kids sat down to enjoy a Red Box movie. Our favorite thing, with a $1 movie you just can't go wrong.

2 comments:

TIFF said...

I wish I could've gone to the conference. I heard it was awesome. My grandma spoke at it this year. (Lorraine Ball) Glad you had a fun week! I agree, we need more kid friendly things in town!

traci said...

I love the indoor slides! That is so awesome. And I love the BYU sweatshirts. Go Cougars!