Monday, March 1, 2010

Where did the time go....

Where did the time go....obviously time got away from me. So this is what has happened in our family during the last few months.

Jeff's mom passed away from cancer on November 12, 2009. It was a very difficult time. Today would have been her birthday. We will always remember her fun and excitement for life.

Ali turned 8 and was baptised.

We got to take the kids to Disneyland. We drove with my parents and had a great week.


Sydney & Brooke turned 5!




We had a Christmas!


We had the opportunity to spend New Years up in Washington with Jeff's Aunt & Uncle. We got to go skiing and have lots of game nights with his cousins, their kids and Jeff's brother Blake.




Our sweet Cori that was 15 was laid to rest. She was our first baby and we will miss her.


Dayne turned 10 and he is now doing Tae Kwon Do. He earned his yellow belt.

For my birthday ( I am not telling what I turned) Jeff and I got to go to Austin Texas and visit our good friends Brian and Dalana. We had a great time with them and are so grateful for the hospitality and the time they took showing us all the secrets of Austin.

1 comment:

traci said...

You guys have had a lot going on. I'm so sorry to hear about Jeff's mom. I hope he's doing all right. I can't believe the twins are really 5! I miss you. We should go to the park sometime or something now that the weather is looking better (hopefully!).