1. Have our friends come over for a sleep over - So Thursday night and Friday night Ali and Dayne both had friends over :)
2. Get pizza - Glad they are satisfied with $5 little caesars
3. Go to a movie theatre - Went and saw G-Force
4. Go swimming - Went swimming ever day between our community pool and the Juniper Rec Center
5. Go bowling - Ending up going on the Bowling League appreciation night. They said there was no room and then when I went back to ask what there hours were for the next night they took pity on me since the kids were so upset and made a lane available. YEAH!
6. Make brownies/cookies - Those were gone fast and only one egg ended up on the floor.
7. Go fishing - Grandpa has a pond in his yard and the fish were hungry! Every cast produced a fish and the kids loved throwing them back in.
So I got busy and we accomplished all 7 this week. Now I hope they don't think of another list when they realize there is still a week left.
1 comment:
That's so awesome! It sounds like you've had a great summer. I hope my kids aren't too disappointed with how their summer ended up. :)
Post a Comment