We took the kids out to Smith Rock for the first time and had a great time. The only thing we didn't take into account was that it got to 95 degrees by 11am and it was just way too hot! Defiantly an adventure to save for a cooler day.

We went camping again at East Lake. We drove up to Paulina Peak and looked down on the lake.

The is the waterfall at Paulina Lake. This time we walked to the bottom and looked up. It was beautiful.

We got to go down to Medford and I took the kids to the Fish Hatchery. It was also the wrong day it was 105 degrees and we were surrounded by cement. But Dayne still thought it was the best part of the whole trip!

On our way down to Medford we stopped off at Crater Lake. I haven't been there in years, It is just so blue. What a wonderful piece of nature.
3 comments:
It looks like you've had a great summer! I do love how there are so many beautiful places to visit in Oregon.
That sounds like a kids dream! Great way to end the summer vacation! Your family is so cute!
I'm so excited that I just stumbled upon your blog! Your pictures are all adorable, I can't believe how old the twins are!! I still just remember holding them during Sunday school as tiny little newborns!
Post a Comment